Cabin Crew StarCabinCrewStar

Rejected without reaching a human? Post your details and let's find the pattern

📝 Applications & CVchrisbhx18 Jun 2026 · 12 replies · 2,306 views
  1. #1

    Automatic rejections are the most frustrating thing in this process. Post: airline, your age, reach, English level, experience, and what you think went wrong. Maybe we find the pattern. Me: TUI, 24, 214, C1, bartender 3 years, rejected at application stage, no idea why.

  2. #2

    Chris, TUI rejects a lot at the form stage for availability answers. Did you say you could not start on their date or could not do the full season?

  3. #3

    I said I had a holiday booked in July. That is probably it isn't it.

  4. #4

    That is it. Seasonal carriers need the whole summer. Reapply and be available.

  5. #5

    LATAM Brazil, 27, 218, B2, ops assistant. Rejected twice at the form. I think my English level was the issue, they want C1 for international.

  6. #6

    Aeromexico, 25, 212, C1, call centre. Rejected, I chose the wrong base I think, Monterrey instead of Mexico City where they were hiring.

  7. #7

    Qatar online, first attempt, rejected in a week. Photos were phone selfies. Second attempt with proper photos, event invitation. Photos matter more than anything at the Gulf.

  8. #8

    Emirates, 19. Rejected because I am 19. Reading the requirements would have saved me a form.

  9. #9

    Lufthansa, form stage, said German B2 and got the online test invitation. Condor rejected me for the same profile, I think because I had no service experience.

  10. #10

    Emirates, 26, 216, C1, waitress. Rejected at form. I had a 2 year gap not explained. Explaining it in the second application got me the video interview.

  11. #11

    Royal Air Maroc rejected at form for French level, I put B2, they want fluent. Qatar took the same profile to an event.

  12. #12

    Recruiter view on this thread: availability answers, photos, unexplained gaps, wrong base, and honest but insufficient language levels. That is 90 percent of automatic rejections. None of them are about you as a person.

  13. #13

    Reapplied to TUI with full availability. Assessment invite in nine days. Thread was worth it.

Want to reply? Join the forum in under a minute — free, no newsletter.

Join freeLog in